• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Grand Theft Auto V

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
You guys are still concerned about GTA 5? I realised within a month it's just a poor man's Red Dead Redemption :P (And no, that's not trolling. The graphics are better but nothing else is whatsoever.)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

chris89

Established Member
You guys are still concerned about GTA 5? I realised within a month it's just a poor man's Red Dead Redemption :P (And no, that's not trolling. The graphics are better but nothing else is whatsoever.)

It was a good game. Just nothing special to me. Bioshock & Metro Last Light last year were better games :P

I just look forward to be able to actually aim :P and enjoy the game a bit more on PC. Although Killing Floor 2 is my most wanted game.

Also would love to play RDR to :P

Chris

familyguy99

I'm bumping this, but with good reason:
[youtube]?v=3DBrG2YjqQA[/youtube]
Needless to say, it looks stunning.

Good news for all PC fans that it final coming out on PC.

I feel that people will only got this on PS4 or Xbox one if you play online as after you finish single mission they nothing else to do unless Rockstar bring out DLC mission for single play in near future that is?

Saint66

Good news for all PC fans that it final coming out on PC.

I feel that people will only got this on PS4 or Xbox one if you play online as after you finish single mission they nothing else to do unless Rockstar bring out DLC mission for single play in near future that is?

They are planning to release DLC at some point, so I wouldn't be surprised if it came out with the next gen transfer.

ModernRailways

Established Member
The mods on PC for it will be great!

I still play GTA 4 regularly on PC for the many mods. LCPDFR being my favourite!

Status
Not open for further replies.