• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Great Train Robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbergman

Hi forum members. I belong to a European model railway club here in New England. My club has a 3-rail AC modular layout (16 modules, 35 x 18 ft) which we display at several shows each year. We have an upcoming show in Springfield, Massachusetts later this month. Using a Lima Class 40 locomotive and a bunch of Hornby, etc, mail coaches, I am assembling a GTR consist for this show. I have been looking for, with no luck, an August 2013 copy of Railway Magazine. I'm actually only interested in a GTR article which apparently was in this issue. From what I'm told, the article is somewhat technical in nature, and could help me with a GTR poster I'm assembling for the show. Is there a forum member who has this issue who might be able to scan and send me the article? [email protected] In advance, thank you from a guy in one of the colonies! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.