• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Greater Anglia Dispute - Effect on Service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essexman

Established Member
Without wishing to debate the rights & wrongs of the dispute, I'm interested in whether services are likely to be affected. Greater Anglia's website says they won't.
I'm hoping to travel to Harwich tomorrow, which as a route with a guard might be one to be affected, so am I OK to go ahead of should I postpone the arrangement?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Richard1960

In all honesty I don't suppose anybody can tell you , as it would all depend on the staff that turned up on the day.

Shunter_69

Today hasn’t been a great day due to over running engineering works at Marks Tey and Broxbourne this morning as well as a broken rail late morning at Bethnal Green which have all contributed to delays and cancellations on all routes.

No idea what impact the strikes have had but Manningtree to Harwich service looks to have been fine all day with a few minor delays and only 1 cancellation at 06:20.

Hope all goes smoothly for you tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.