• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Greater Anglia Ex Anglia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The One

I have seen Greater Anglia advertising for drivers I believe ex Anglia region.I can see Sunday’s are not included but am aware you have to work certain Sundays.Could I be advised how many Saturday and Sundays you are rostered please.What earliest start time and latest finish times too

Thank you.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The One

Would I be correct in thinking the main one on the Ex Anglia would be Norwich

cheers

TheEdge

Established Member
Norwich, Ipswich and a small part of Liverpool Street are the ex-Anglia depots.

Sundays are outside the working week but you have to work rostered Sundays. Its normally one, maybe two a month. There are enough people who want extras that means its not hard (outside of Summer holidays and Christmas) to get rid of them if it bothers you.

Earliest start time is 0400, latest finish is about 0130. But all depots have nights as well.

The One

Thank you for reply Do you work eg to a 13 week roster if so how many weekends involved

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.