• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Greater Anglia recruiting for Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

OneLowban

Maybe call Sally see if she has your results.

I have emailed her and she hasn’t got back to me yet also so she may be busy.

Mashud121

Sallys really good i practically bombarded her with emails but she always sorted everthing out my references also came back did the 3 tests that we have to do on the online portal and passed all of them alot of safety stuff not sure if anyone has done them ones about coshh and manual handling and then you have the ilford depot test wasnt too bad but could of been worse.

OneLowban

Sallys really good i practically bombarded her with emails but she always sorted everthing out my references also came back did the 3 tests that we have to do on the online portal and passed all of them alot of safety stuff not sure if anyone has done them ones about coshh and manual handling and then you have the ilford depot test wasnt too bad but could of been worse.
I was wondering about all of that. I emailed Sally about it that’s what I was waiting for. Wasn’t sure exactly what we was supposed to do before starting.

But I guess now I will just do all of it or as much as I can before we start.

Mashud121

You have to complete all the tests and complete all the forms i wanted to get it all out the way so just did it when you are booking your depot visit it doesnt tell you there will be a test and if you scroll though everything without reading then you will be screwd as theres a test on the end of it.the other two arnt that bad u can keep doing until you pass the test and print your results im not sure if they know how many times you did it before you passed but luckly i did it the first go.

OneLowban

Ah right yeah cheers mate.

So our depot visit will be the 10th October? Says day 3 of induction so I guess we all go together or not?

A test right now online or after our visit on day 3?

Mashud121

A test right now mate once you have passed the test you will get a visitor pass to print yes i believe we will all go together its about fire drills and fire exits and rvp points and power line all the depot safety stuff you should be fine mate all the tests need to be done prior to starting so just get it out the way i did not want to leave it past minute and stress so just did it.

OneLowban

Right thanks a lot for the info mate, is that what the uploading of a picture of yourself is for then?

I’ll go online within the next couple of days and complete it all. Cheers.

Lincdsg

I've not received anything like this yet, I assume you got all of that after your medical. I've got the medical on Tuesday so imagine they'll send me all of that once I've officially been offered the position?

Mashud121

Yes once your medical comes back you will be sent a link to fill out all relevant docs thats when you will find all of this

Set_DRA

Good luck everyone who was successful and look forward to seeing you all at depot or out on the iron road!

Mashud121

Hi im in bishops stortford guys and if everyone has there on boarding portal then we can make a thread on there all new entrants can login to that if you guys want.

Mashud121

Yea ive just opend a thread on the onboarding portal feel free to make comments on there.

Lincdsg

No it’s ok I live about halfway between Stratford and Southend so not too bad. C2C only 25 minutes to West Ham.
It's going to take about 2 and half hours for me to get to Stratford every day, long days for me whilst we are training

OneLowban

Yeah that probably is the case. You said everything was okay on the day so if you know you will pass the drugs and alcohol test you should be fine. Hopefully you get the results ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.