• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Greater Anglia train allocation queries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dk1

Veteran Member
Looks to have been a single 321 as GA journey check says 4 coaches and real time has the 1632 going into P4 at Ipswich as well as an empty stock to Colchester off same platform a few minutes later
Cheers. Will be plenty of substitutions for a while yet.

mtmikethom

Looks to have been a single 321 as GA journey check says 4 coaches and real time has the 1632 going into P4 at Ipswich as well as an empty stock to Colchester off same platform a few minutes later.
Cheers. Will be plenty of substitutions for a while yet.
Slight mistake, I think it was a 755 rather a 321 as there were 2 spare at Ipswich when I went through at lunchtime and RTT has a move from Ipswich HS into platform just before 1800

RailWonderer

Established Member
745 105 is on this service.
With the line blocked between Chelmsford and Colchester for engineering and all the Stadlers based in Crown Point how come there is one available at the London end?

dk1

Veteran Member
745 105 is on this service.
With the line blocked between Chelmsford and Colchester for engineering and all the Stadlers based in Crown Point how come there is one available at the London end?
Ready for tomorrow morning? There are always 745s at the London end overnight, usually at Orient Way. Stansted are operating normally today too.

mtmikethom

Regarding the 1800 Ipswich - Norwich it’s been a 755, the 1632 ex Liverpool Street seems to be 2 x 321 (mainly) which runs back empty to Colchester, plenty of 755’s and not enough 720’s I suspect is the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.