• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Greater Anglia Trainee Depot Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve-o

Hi,
I'm new to this site. I applied for the above position for the Ilford and Southend depots back at the end of June. I haven't heard anything as yet, and wondered if anyone else out there has? How long does the assessment phase normally last?

Many Thanks
Steve :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bezzer

Hi,
I'm new to this site. I applied for the above position for the Ilford and Southend depots back at the end of June. I haven't heard anything as yet, and wondered if anyone else out there has? How long does the assessment phase normally last?

Many Thanks
Steve :D

You have to give HR time. They are not fast movers in this industry so give it another 2 or 3 weeks. They will also be busy with the olympics. The assessment can very from a few weeks too a few months.

Sleepy

Established Member
You have to give HR time. They are not fast movers in this industry so give it another 2 or 3 weeks. They will also be busy with the olympics. The assessment can very from a few weeks too a few months.

:D HR - Busy trying to dig their way out of very big hole before they end up with an Olympic strike !!!!<(

Status
Not open for further replies.