• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Greater Anglia Trainee Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Komma

Got an email today for the 22nd or 23rd,suprised but very pleased.Applied last year and was told thanks,but we have enough applicants and was put on hold and I thought that would be the end of it.

atochopefull

Got an email today for the 22nd or 23rd,suprised but very pleased.Applied last year and was told thanks,but we have enough applicants and was put on hold and I thought that would be the end of it.

Same here. Email was a little confusing - wasn't sure if they were asking where I wanted to go for the assessment, or which depot I was applying for? Any thoughts?

Komma

Same here. Email was a little confusing - wasn't sure if they were asking where I wanted to go for the assessment, or which depot I was applying for? Any thoughts?

My email asked me which date I could make for an assessment and then it listed the depots they had vacancies for.
At the end of the email,they ask you to tell them which depot you would prefer to work at when you email them with your preferred assessment date.

Last edited:

cmm883

I was also put on hold, haven't received an invite yet though..

What was your application score if you don't mind me asking? I scored 64

atochopefull

Those are the depots which I was told they had vacancies for, anybody who was invited had confirmation of the testing yet?

Nothing yet!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

Has anyone had any other communication? Perhaps I'm being too impatient but they said we'd receive more info this week.

Bakerloopy

Chill winston!! It will come when it comes, if you've got this much anxiety now then what will you be like come assessment time?

Komma

Just got confirmation for my assessment day on the 23rd and with the sample test pack it has the mechanical test in it.Do they still do this test and if so,where can I get extra help with revising for this.

atochopefull

Would I be right in thinking the assessment day will be just tests, no interview or anything like that? Also, does anyone know if the assessment day will include the two handed co-ordination tests and the reaction tests, or are they likely to be held on a different date?

332 > 444

Day 1 normally consists of the paper tests and day 2 is normally the Vienna tests plus SJE/MMI.

I've not been contacted for this, I applied in nov with a score of 61 and said they would keep me on file, but I passed assessments with GTR so all I would need is a DMI.

atochopefull

Day 1 normally consists of the paper tests and day 2 is normally the Vienna tests plus SJE/MMI.

I've not been contacted for this, I applied in nov with a score of 61 and said they would keep me on file, but I passed assessments with GTR so all I would need is a DMI.

Thanks for this. We've only been notified of one day of assessments. I expect they'll fill us in on the day. However, I don't want to spend time practising for tests I won't be taking and concentrate on the ones I will. Good luck with GTR!

Status
Not open for further replies.