• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Greater Anglia Vacancies -Trainee Mainline Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthurjack

where does it state the score please? couldn't see it on mine
You have to open up your application application form on the application profile. Enter email and password. There should be an option To open your application as an attachment. At the top you will have your application score

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Stephanie

I have scored 12 but have never done any selection process before. This is the first time I have applied to any TOC. I only applied on Tuesday and not received any other emails yet :)

Gooner18

There is quite a long waiting list for Bishops, Illford and Liverpool Street , don’t think there will be many if any courses this year for those depots.

Stephanie

Yes I applied for bishops stortford and ilford. I see that both mainline and depot jobs are out, can you apply for both?

OneLowban

Just came from dropping my train off at Ilford. Hats off to the depot drivers, mental yard!

Arthurjack

Same here mate lol. But all I see are emails telling me there are offers at Asda or Asking if I have ppi

Timpg

Same here mate lol. But all I see are emails telling me there are offers at Asda or Asking if I have ppi

Hahaaa!! Dam you spam emails!! It’s that or email alerts from when someone posts on this thread. I see greater anglia and instantly think it’s from greater anglia!! Aaaaaarrrggghh!!!! Hahaaa!!!

MayMay

Hi im new to this all. Applying for ilford/liverpool st. I see some people mentioned that they have a long waiting list for these depots already is that correct?

Timpg

It was alright, more about the logical common sense approach :) have to wait and see now

Yea I found it pretty straight forward, was a couple of questions which made me think twice, but overall weren’t as bad as I thought it to be. Lol I think the wait and see part is the hardest part lol!!

Stephanie

Yea I found it pretty straight forward, was a couple of questions which made me think twice, but overall weren’t as bad as I thought it to be. Lol I think the wait and see part is the hardest part lol!!
Very true, this is a first application for me for any TOC so I can only try my best throughout the whole process

Arthurjack

I thought most of the answers seemed straight forward. However there were a couple where you could have justified 2 answers depending on what they are looking for. Easy to overthink I guess.

Stephanie

I thought most of the answers seemed straight forward. However there were a couple where you could have justified 2 answers depending on what they are looking for. Easy to overthink I guess.

Yes alot to do with customer service but also safety and sometimes as you say theres quite possibly two correct answers.

Shrimpercj

Hi, I have applied with GA and been invited to take the online assessment, what does this entail exactly? Is it just common sense, h&s type stuff? thanks in advance

Stephanie

Hi, I have applied with GA and been invited to take the online assessment, what does this entail exactly? Is it just common sense, h&s type stuff? thanks in advance

Yes health and safety and customer service type questions. Certainly not rocket science

Status
Not open for further replies.