• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Greater Manchester Disabled Concessionary Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul’s

I am going to Edinburgh at the end of the month, my question is , will I be able to use my Greater Manchester Disabled card on Scottish transport. I also have Disabled Persons Railcard. So can use both or any of them. Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Starmill

Veteran Member
Fares Advisor
I also have Disabled Persons Railcard.
The Disabled Railcard is valid the same way in Scotland as it is in England and Wales, so hopefully this is some good news to you.

If you're travelling to Edinburgh by rail, a Plusbus ticket is available. With your railcard this is £2.50 for the day, depending on where exactly you need to get and what modes of transport you'd like to use.

English National Concessionary Travel passes, as the name implies, can't be used in Scotland or Wales. I don't know exactly what type of pass you have but I think we can say with confidence it won't be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.