• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Greatest Non-train related band EVER!!!

Greatest Band Ever

• ANGELS AND AIRWAVES

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • u2

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Tenacious D

• Blink 182

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nirvana

• The Clash

• Bob Marley and The Wailers

• Linkin Park

• System of a Down

• Other

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waiting in some far corner of the country for a 37
Ok I know that this has nothing what-so-ever to do with trains...but in your unbiased humble oppinions, who do you guys think are the greatest band ever. Now as I can't bias this thread, so I won't say any bands to try and influence your decision in any..<cough cough>ANGELS & AIRWAVES <cough>

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Train 4 Ever

Angels and Airwaves Rule said:
Ok I know that this has nothing what-so-ever to do with trains...but in your unbiased humble oppinions, who do you guys think are the greatest band ever. Now as I can't bias this thread, so I won't say any bands to try and influence your decision in any..<cough cough>ANGELS & AIRWAVES <cough>

Hey man, there's plenty of great non-train related bands.

Personally, I like U2. They're great, and have some train symbolism in their songs!

Sprog

Established Member
EmergencyBrake said:
Hey, someone forgotten BSB, Maroon five, Lighthouse family, The Byrds, and ABBA there!

I think hes reffering to the best Metal/Rock band ever...?

oh, and youve also forgotten G'n'R..............:shock:

classics!

Waiting in some far corner of the country for a 37
Dang you guys made me feel soo stupeh. Don't know what I was thinking of...Queen, AC/DC and R.E.M should definately have been on that poll as well System and Green Day.

Metallica are more metal so their in their own league with the likes of Avenged Sevenfold and Iron Maiden. not really a fan of The Who or GnR but I guess they should be been up in the poll somwhere along with the Beatles.

But come on guys Angels and Airwaves are waaay better than U2 I mean they might be newcomers and that but they know the meaning of good music. And as for Maroon 5 and Abba come on Kelvin...what were u thinking!!!:rolleyes:

Train 4 Ever

But come on guys Angels and Airwaves are waaay better than U2 I mean they might be newcomers and that but they know the meaning of good music. And as for Maroon 5 and Abba come on Kelvin...what were u thinking!!!:rolleyes:

Hey, seth, leave Kelvin alone!

Angels & Airwaves better than U2? Come on, that's like saying Enviro 400 bus is better than the Route Master!

Julian G

Established Member
Train 4 Ever said:
Hey, seth, leave Kelvin alone!

Angels & Airwaves better than U2? Come on, that's like saying Enviro 400 bus is better than the Route Master!

Hey, We've got another Seth ;)

come on man.....
you can't put bands like System of a Down, Linkin Park and Blink 182 (haven't heard about Tenacious D and ANGELS AND AIRWAVES) in a list which represents 'the best band ever'.
you just can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.