• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Greetings from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Greetings from Kissimmee, nr Orlando, FL!
A couple of you know I'm now on holiday, but for those who don't here's a thread lol.
Plane over was fine, 747-400 for the plane froth
icon_e_wink.gif
. Though getting off the plane and getting the baggage, hire car and getting to the villa we're staying in was an absolute nightmare. The sat-nav we were given sent us 56 miles away from where we were staying!! Of course we were mostly asleep until my dad woke up and realised! (Mum was driving as my dad cannot).
Eventually we found the villa, and I found the wireless router so I managed to get onto it pretty easily using the code they gave us
icon_e_smile.gif
Not done many theme parks yet, still recovering from jet-lag, visited the Florida mall and bought two t-shirts (one awesome Slipknot and one In Flames). Almost bought myself a Canon 70-200mm F/2.8L IS lens but my card was declined <( so I'll have to phone my bank and say OMGWTF :lol:
Found a place offering 30-70% off all lenses so I'm gonna go find it today ;)

Anyway I'm gonna go back to my breakfast! Tata for now :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Guinness

Established Member
Are they all fat and eat cheese like on the American episode of Top Gear?

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Well it can't be that good if you still go on MSN and RailUK :roll:
Jealousy gets you nowhere :)

Chaz, not all of them theres some right hot totty here, with exception of the women with the bumpers for butts, jesus christ! I bet I could drive the space shuttle into some of the treats here and all they'd feel is a slight tingling sensation.

Gareth Hale

I hope you are having a great time in the United States of America 8)

Are they all fat and eat cheese like on the American episode of Top Gear?

Do all you British people go out, and drink tea with the Queen :roll:

Gareth Hale

I was just making a point. I know you don't go out and drink tea with the queen, the media if full of hype. The BBC Top Gear, went way out of proportion to make America look bad, where it is actually a decent country, and as some would say, the best place in the world.

Mintona

Established Member
Top Gear will do that to any country. Don't take it to heart. It's just "the British way"

Gareth Hale

Indeed, I watch Top Gear here on BBC America, most of the time, it just has me cracking up with laughter. I am not offended in any way at all. I hear there is an American Top Gear coming up on NBC this year, I just cannot see it taking off, it needs Jeremy, Richard and James to make it funny I believe.

Ilove165's

Kissimmee, nr Orlando, FL!

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt!
nice part of the world,my grandparents used to own a house just down the road from a McD's on the turnpike IIRC.

Nice part of the world that, have a good time!

Regards,

Sam

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Thanks bud :). I'm in my last week here i fly back sat evening arriving sunday morning.
Been up to Fort Walton to see my relatives last week. Looking forward to coming home to be honest the heat out here is annoying me :lol:

Gareth Hale

Ah the heat is nothing, you do get used to it =) We have being having 90s/100s (30 to 40 Celsius) since early June. It blows monkey hoppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.