• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Grid returns through West Brompton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian G

Established Member
10050600003.jpg

10050600007.jpg

I like the last pix as it shows the whole train! and no platform ;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
Nice second shot! For the first one why not have gone on the othr platform? Then you wouldn't have got the sun glare and you get the wheels ;)

Julian G

Established Member
dvn1357 said:
Nice second shot! For the first one why not have gone on the othr platform? Then you wouldn't have got the sun glare and you get the wheels ;)
I agree, but you can't trust the 313s, You will get bawled by them, if a train was coming Northbound then I would had gone to platform 4

Waiting in some far corner of the country for a 37
Julian G said:
I agree, but you can't trust the 313s, You will get bawled by them, if a train was coming Northbound then I would had gone to platform 4

To get good photos you need to take risks. I'm sure a young and fit person like you could of run to another part of the platform if you were about to get 'bawled'...:p

T

Tom

I once got bowled by a 313 when taking a picture of the 442 refurb train. :(

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I nearly been 'bawled' by 323s several times but a bit of fast running has avoided it. Next time Julian why not risk the other platform as the 56 is a regular run

Jim

Established Member
Why not check the departure board, to see when the next 313 is due :rolleyes: :idea:

Julian G

Established Member
Jim said:
Why not check the departure board, to see when the next 313 is due :rolleyes: :idea:
Good Suggestion,I know them off by heart ;) and you have a useful announcer to tell if the train is late or not! :)

RJ

Established Member
I agree, the 2nd pic is great! The 313s are only every half hour, and there are only 2 on the line ;)

Julian G

Established Member
joea1 said:
I agree, the 2nd pic is great! The 313s are only every half hour, and there are only 2 on the line ;)
No, Peak Hours (joe remember the notice board at Harrow & Wealdstone indicating Direct Stratford-Clapham Services!)
So not really two! ;)

(* WLLG released a leaflet *)
stating that Watford-Brighton remains under threats
Doubling of the Southern services
All day extension to Stratford-Clapham
Reinstate Southern to Milton Keynes
*Southern has a New Manager * Chris Burcell or something like that

T

Tom

If Southern are going to Milton Keynes then perhaps they should change the name / logo...

mostlysouthern.gif

Julian G

Established Member
Tom said:
If Southern are going to Milton Keynes then perhaps they should change the name / logo...

mostlysouthern.gif
They have forgotten when they ran to Rugby
What would it be ;)
Connex South Silverlink Central :lol:
---
Actually 377s do run north of Watford Junction, they have been as far as Tring, they stable there

Status
Not open for further replies.