• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Grossly Inappropriate

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd

xxxxxx

Sorry to make one of the first posts on the new forum so negative, but I think you'll see why I am absolutely disgusted at this site.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Met Driver

Established Member
I agree, it's pretty damn awful, but advertising the URL here is only going to get it more hits...

T

Tom

It was a game where you had to blow up as many people as possible, you were a suicide bomber basically.

bunnahabhain

Established Member
I dont see what's wrong with it, stop being so bloody politically correct, oh no somebody's been killed by a suicide bomber in London, that makes it no ok to play a little game that you would have thaught it was ok to play before when there were loads of suicide bombings around the world.

Coxster

Established Member
Jamie C. Steel said:
I dont see what's wrong with it, stop being so bloody politically correct, oh no somebody's been killed by a suicide bomber in London, that makes it no ok to play a little game that you would have thaught it was ok to play before when there were loads of suicide bombings around the world.
Yeah, it's just the world we live in nowadays - get used to it guys!

Tom B

Established Member
As long as it wasn't directly referring to incidents in london I wouldn't mind it - although I don't think it's suitible for this forum.

Coxster

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
As long as it wasn't directly referring to incidents in london I wouldn't mind it - although I don't think it's suitible for this forum.
It was just a random street in a random place.

Tom B

Established Member
In which case there shouldn't be a problem with political correctness etc, although I don't think it's suitible for RailUK.

evil_hippo

I disagree. Whatever associations you may or may not make it is making death seem fun which is a disgusting thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.