• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Group Bourdon Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

whhistle

On Moderation
Hello

Just out of interest, is the Group Bourdon Tool still around for practising on?
Someone was asking at work today.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

whhistle

On Moderation
Ahh, thanks.

Although I never had to do the dots test and the help doesn't seem to help :/ Any ideas?

But now everyone in the office is having a go at the SCATT test. We've even got a league table!

Sparkybill

Hi Whhistle,

There are plenty of posts about GB but basically it is designed to check alertness when doing repetitive tasks.

Work your way through selecting any boxes with four dots. You are allowed to backtrack one space if you need to, you must do as many boxes as possible in the two minutes then change to next sheet and if you can make it to half way down the pages with minimum errors you are doing well. Practice really helps!

I hope this was what you wanted to know but let me know if there is anything else.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.