• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Group Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

district

Groups

For groups of 10 or more fare-paying passengers you can get Group Day Tickets. Provides unlimited travel at any time and on any day within the zones paid for. You can only get these as paper tickets, not on an Oyster card

£4 per adult, £1.50 per under 18. Z123456
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/14416.aspx

Where can I get these tickets from? Just any LU ticket office? I have 13 Under 18's and 1 adult travelling.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

district

Great cheers!
I didn't realise they were on LU TVM's as well, I've never seen a group option...:oops:

Daniel

Established Member
They're under "Extensions and other tickets" Or something like that :)

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Weren't there at Pimlico this morning. Is this option only activated when ticket office closed?

Daniel

Established Member
They're not available from the machines during peak, nor when 'Child' tickets are disabled on that machine - (this is can be set by either the ticket office or the dateline staff). If you have a genuine need and they're not available just ask. I do believe the official instruction is that they should be left on at all times but I can assure you that's not the case..

Status
Not open for further replies.