• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

gtr/1404

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

djsmith200

All good thanks mate. Lots of hard work but loving it, which I’m sure you will too. Any idea where your training is going to be?

good mate im pleased to hear it!!! was told hornsey but il wait until i see it on paper!!

purplejonesy

Hi all, i have been given the start date of Feb 14th and have been sent all the contract paperwork to sign and send back.
In terms of ordering the uniform, does anyone actually know how the sizing comes up on the grey drivers tops and the jackets. S, M and L are not the most helpful as different companies have different ideas of what size a Medium actually is.

aurusha

Hey , so is everybody enjoying training? :) And well done on passing everything :)

MuckyFingers

all current courses being run have been postponed for 10 weeks no matter what stages people were at

aurusha

Are you on a course ? As my one is not postponed ... it will be delayed at some point but it is starting on time...

332 > 444

Only applies to trainees in the training school, whoever has instructors or is waiting for instructors are fine.

choochoochoo

Established Member
Only applies to trainees in the training school, whoever has instructors or is waiting for instructors are fine.

What are the trainees in training school doing instead then ? Front Ends? Ipad learning ? Hope they get back pay when they pass out.

What happened to all the training school instructors ?

332 > 444

Being utilized to either route learn to Gillingham or instruct trainees waiting for a DI.

Yes, 10 weeks of front ends, they're better off using the track access website. I think back pay is only if you have been waiting 10 weeks plus for a DI.

MuckyFingers

Are you on a course ? As my one is not postponed ... it will be delayed at some point but it is starting on time...

yeah dont panic, just expect a bit of a wait to start thats all. when the instructors go back they will be attending to the courses that have been 'temp. frozen'!

Status
Not open for further replies.