• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GTR MMI Opinions sought PLZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zezo

Thanks for replying my first post. I had my MMI on the first of April and up till now i haven`t received any E-mail or phone call regarding the result . I phoned recruitment 3 times but still not giving me any answer. I phoned on the 18th of April and been told they will get back to me but they didn`t.last week i phoned twice and been told the person responsible is not there one time was on break and the other time phoned in sick.it is been 5 weeks now and I am going crazy.Anyway i feel that i haven`t passed . i had my assessment back in December and the driver Manager interview was in March. Any thoughts or advice will be much appreciated.thank you

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave999

That's a very long time to get the result, have you logged into your account to see if you have any messages or what stage your application is at?

Zezo

yes but i haven`t received any messages but you said the longer it takes the more likely the result will be ,Although i feel i haven`t passed and maybe they forgot to inform me.

Dave999

If you had failed I would of thought your application would of been rejected online, they get a lot of calls from people asking if they have passed or when there course starts etc. I have an email address you can try but I want to message it to you, I think when you have 5 posts I can send it.

Zezo

I just logged into my account it shows " interview Stage " . I have already emailed them but didn`t get any reply.Anyway, I will phone them on Tomorrow,Cheers Dave.

Dave999

Is it Trudy you have tried to email? She usually responds from my experience.

SEANADR

I had my MMI in April also, I got a phone call within a week advising I had been successful.
Medical booked for this week. I believe it was Fiona who Called me to advise that I had been successful. Keep chasing it up, because you should have definitely have had an update by now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.