• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GTR - Online Situational Awareness Test Trainee Train Drover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busta76

Hello, I successfully made the initial application sift for trainee train driver and have been sent a link to complete a situational awareness test. Can anyone advise on what sort of questions I will face? It mentions no practice material etc so any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks is advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Stigy

Established Member
Hello, I successfully made the initial application sift for trainee train driver and have been sent a link to complete a situational awareness test. Can anyone advise on what sort of questions I will face? It mentions no practice material etc so any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks is advance
Congrats for getting this far, which is an achievement in itself!

It’ll basically be 40 ish questions with four or so possible answers, none of which are necessarily silly answers, and all will focus on customer service and safety.

The format may differ in that you may have to prioritise all four from most likely to least likely, or simply have to say which action you’d take (just one answer - arguably the easiest of the formats).

Busta76

Congrats for getting this far, which is an achievement in itself!

It’ll basically be 40 ish questions with four or so possible answers, none of which are necessarily silly answers, and all will focus on customer service and safety.

The format may differ in that you may have to prioritise all four from most likely to least likely, or simply have to say which action you’d take (just one answer - arguably the easiest of the formats).
Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.