• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GTR Staff pass query

Status
Not open for further replies.

itomx

Hi all,

I've recently accepted an offer for the role of Sales Assistant with GTR.

I have read that as GTR, of which I will be getting free travel on, is owned by Govia and so is Southeastern.

I was wondering, do I get free travel on GTR services only or GTR + Southeastern? Both companies are owned by Govia but I was wondering if our staff travel passes extend to Southeastern as well.

My induction is in about 3 weeks time so if someone knows, please do reply.

Thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Need2

You should get a pass for free travel on Thameslink, Southeastern, Southern, Gatwick Express and Great Northern.
Plus the TOC privcard for a 75% discount on all others. (not for commuting tho')

bionic

Yeah you get all the Govia companies. If Govia get booted off SE you'll lose it but you get it for now anyway.

itomx

That's great, I'll be using Thameslink for commuting direct to my station anyway so no issues there.

Thanks all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.