• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GTR trainee train driver recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic

I passed mini SCAAT, now waiting for a date to go to assessment centre. Previously advised of March as a possibility, but thankfully been updated that I am still in the system and waiting on some covid friendly future dates. Updates are regular from HR, impressed already.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jogi

When did you do your mini scaat test? I am still waiting for the results but the deadline was today 17:00, so hopefully will hear something by Monday, fingers crossed.

I passed mini SCAAT, now waiting for a date to go to assessment centre. Previously advised of March as a possibility, but thankfully been updated that I am still in the system and waiting on some covid friendly future dates. Updates are regular from HR, impressed already.
When did you do your mini scaat test? I am still waiting for the results but the deadline was today 17:00, so hopefully will hear something by Monday, fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.