• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the forum member!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Beaker

Established Member
The look on the mans face is funny like if i do a runner now i will be free.

Or looking at Durex thing wish i had seen them before

No offence to jim and Other bloke.

Coxster

Established Member
Now it has been said, I can clearly see Dennis' face there.

Man: "If you don't want to end up with this thing, use the machine!"

Dennis

Established Member
I had just taken young Jim to the baby changing facilities but no one was interested so I had to keep him.

Sprog

Established Member
Dennis said:
I had just taken young Jim to the baby changing facilities but no one was interested so I had to keep him.

<D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Techniquest

Veteran Member
ROFL! Never would have guessed he'd grow into a 31-loving lad from that!

The face on Dennis is classic, maybe we should hold a caption competition on it... ;)

Dennis

Established Member
37's in those days to Weymouth. Showed Jim how to do HO on them - used shut him up for most of the journey (unless he saw the catering trolley).

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Ah yeah, true. How do you go from 37s to 31s...I remember seeing the catering trolley as a kid, loved it we did, as most of the time we were treated to something off it, regardless of whether we had food for the day already or not. Made a journey on a bog unit more enjoyable, that's for sure. Now, of course, it's a case of ensuring I take food from home or buying cheap food from Tesco or waiting a couple of hours for food at a chippy later. As well as having to endure the borrrrring Marches line!

Aureol

Established Member
With a spanner in hand in D212's engine room
FGWFan said:
The face on Dennis is classic, maybe we should hold a caption competition on it... ;)
Consider it done my friend! :P

The above picture is now the new picture in my Caption Competition, already some good laughs on there with this photo, but, as always, a lot more are more than welcome! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.