• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess The Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ivo

Established Member
Marlborough is correct. The exact service out of Paddington however is still at large! Most bus links arrive at a different time, so I require the exact departure from PAD. Sorry!

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Marlborough is correct. The exact service out of Paddington however is still at large! Most bus links arrive at a different time, so I require the exact departure from PAD. Sorry!

I have been puzzling over this for weeks now and the best that I can come up with is as follows:-

1018 dep. London Paddington
1133 arr. Bedwyn

1135 dep. Bedwyn on Wiltshire Bus service 20 to Lloyds Bank, Marlborough arr 1158..... Bus journey time 23 minutes

1118 dep. London Paddington
1233 arr. Bedwyn

1235 dep. Bedwyn on Wiltshire Bus service 22 to Lloyds Bank, Marlborough arr. 1304..... Bus journey time 29 minutes

dzug2

Paul has the rail services right but the bus times wrong:

xx36 depart from Bedwyn

1136 arrives 1152 and the 1236 arrives 1303 having taken a longer route

Operator now Bodmans

source wiltshire.gov.uk and http://www.carlberry.co.uk/

I tried traveline but it was more interested in sending me via Pewsey or Swindon

Last edited:

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Thank you for the clarification of the two bus journeys. I had a feeling that I was using out-of-date timetable material because the time differential that my posting showed was not as wide as those in the clue. I note there is a new bus operator now.

Still, I managed to state the two correct train times..:D

dzug2

Thank you for the clarification of the two bus journeys. I had a feeling that I was using out-of-date timetable material because the time differential that my posting showed was not as wide as those in the clue. I note there is a new bus operator now.

Still, I managed to state the two correct train times..:D

Looks like Ivo's forgotten this thread. As you near enough got there first feel free to post a question if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.