• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mag_seven

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Looks like we could do with a clue - this station is on a line that has roughly three trains an hour in each direction at one end, but only about one train an hour in each direction at the other end. This station has roughly one train an hour in each direction.

lxfe_mxtterz

Hi. Sorry, I've been a bit busy lately.

Only just having noticed the reflection of the train (which looks like a Turbostar) in the glass of the shelter, I'll place a guess - despite not being very knowledgeable regarding the frequencies on this line (to match the clue) - Spondon?

Mag_seven

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Hi. Sorry, I've been a bit busy lately.

Only just having noticed the reflection of the train (which looks like a Turbostar) in the glass of the shelter, I'll place a guess - despite not being very knowledgeable regarding the frequencies on this line (to match the clue) - Spondon?

Not Spondon I'm afraid but you are correct in that this station is served by Turbostars :)

As the crow flies Hunmanby probably still remains the closest guess so far.