• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

lxfe_mxtterz

The lack of guesses suggests this may be proving a little difficult, so let's try a clue:

This station receives, generally, four trains per hour towards a London terminus.

(I'm feeling a bit generous!)

Hope this helps! :)

I been researching a lot of stations but not one matches that distinctive canopy.

From what I can see it looks like a former WAGN station from the mauve / blue exit sign. The style makes me feel like it should be somewhere around the Cambs / Herts / Essex borders.

I just can’t give a definitive answer though :(

lxfe_mxtterz

I been researching a lot of stations but not one matches that distinctive canopy.

From what I can see it looks like a former WAGN station from the mauve / blue exit sign. The style makes me feel like it should be somewhere around the Cambs / Herts / Essex borders.

I just can’t give a definitive answer though :(
Some very good observations there, however I don't think that this station was operated (or even served) by WAGN. You do have the correct geographical area, though - the station is in fact located in Essex. :)

Thanks. I forgot that c2c had / have a similar colour scheme as WAGN did for a time.

Sorry for this....

Attachments

• 63202A0A-200D-414B-9D7F-85D5F0D685BB.jpeg
    63202A0A-200D-414B-9D7F-85D5F0D685BB.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 37