• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Iskra

Established Member
Oh too easy! I was going to say getup early as there’s only one train each way and it leaves at 7.37am!

To be fair no clues were needed, it's definitely the Manchester skyline and the new style of OHLE gantry limits the routes it could have been.

I've obviously not been out on the rails for a while apart from a very short commuter journey, so this one might be another that's too easy...

guesswhere.jpg

ls2270

Established Member
To be fair no clues were needed, it's definitely the Manchester skyline and the new style of OHLE gantry limits the routes it could have been.

I've obviously not been out on the rails for a while apart from a very short commuter journey, so this one might be another that's too easy...

View attachment 80044
Scarborough?

Merthyr Imp

Thanks.

Are we allowed vintage photos, e.g. of the 1980s, of locations that have altered since then?

If not, it will have to be Open Floor as I've not been able to take any recent photos.

perryman

Note to self: must try much harder next time. Well done, over to you, with the full version here:

station2.jpg