• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

D6130

Established Member
I've never seen Shifnal from street level.....only passing through on a train - but I do remember that the platforms were quite high up on an embankment. Zebidee (the wife) says it's time for bed now, so I'll leave the floor open for somebody else!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Yes, indeed, with 450 025 passing below. I was taking a bit of a chance with posting this one because I've already put it on my trip reports thread so there's a probability that a few people have already studied the picture... then again, even if not seen on that thread it's an easy one to recognise anyway...

Over to you.

Attachments

• Mar 2021 020.JPG
    Mar 2021 020.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 13

steamybrian

Established Member
Spot on! Well done! :)
I recognised the white square building under the canopy as being the former signal box.
Here is the next one which is very easy. So should not take more than a few minutes for someone to get it.

Attachments

• where is this.JPG
    where is this.JPG
    619.6 KB · Views: 21

ls2270

Established Member
I recognised the white square building under the canopy as being the former signal box.
Here is the next one which is very easy. So should not take more than a few minutes for someone to get it.
Bristol Temple Meads?