• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

IanXC

Emeritus Moderator
I'm going to take that as an open floor...

Attachments

• Guess the station.jpg
    Guess the station.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 28

Crossover

Established Member
I'm afraid so! I must try harder eh!

Indeed you must :P

Having visited the station at least 3 times, even an attempt to remove the number (1132 IIRC) off the Thumper wasn't going to hide that one :P

I will post a picture soon :)

clagmonster

Established Member
Crossover, there is a reflection of a station running in board left in the picture. Assuming this is accidental, I shall not post what it reads but give you the opportunity to edit it out and I will keep schtum.

Crossover

Established Member
Crossover, there is a reflection of a station running in board left in the picture. Assuming this is accidental, I shall not post what it reads but give you the opportunity to edit it out and I will keep schtum.

Thanks for that - the joys of taking photos from the train...someone decides the other platform needs a sign :P

I have edited the pic a bit to remove it anyway - don't have Photoshop to hand so its something of a bodge :P

clagmonster

Established Member
The red surface on the platform leads me to think this is Scotish. The shape of the platform makes me think that it is an island, albeit the opposite side is disused. We are on a single line. The colour light signal rules out the RETB areas. I'm not familiar with the area, but Helensburgh Upper would make if the signal is a distant for the signal protecting Craigendoran Jn.

Buttsy

Established Member
The red surface on the platform leads me to think this is Scotish. The shape of the platform makes me think that it is an island, albeit the opposite side is disused. We are on a single line. The colour light signal rules out the RETB areas. I'm not familiar with the area, but Helensburgh Upper would make if the signal is a distant for the signal protecting Craigendoran Jn.

Correct

Deerfold

Veteran Member

Have you got another or is this now open floor?

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Have you got another or is this now open floor?

The last time this happened I think clagmonster left instructions that someone else should by all means take the floor, so if anyone has a picture then I suggest you feel free to post it!