• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Here's another archive image, from early 1990. This one might be more tricky than most of my more recent ones; the station is still open but looks very different these days... I suspect the winner here may therefore be an older member who remembers it like this...

Attachments

• Peter Archive 5232.jpg
    Peter Archive 5232.jpg
    915 KB · Views: 29

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
*groan* That's because it is. I had hoped this might last a couple of days or longer with people suggesting various West Coast locations!!!

At a guess you're one of the older members like me who remembers it looking like that?

Mag_seven

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
*groan* That's because it is. I had hoped this might last a couple of days or longer with people suggesting various West Coast locations!!!

At a guess you're one of the older members like me who remembers it looking like that?

Oddly enough I don't remember it looking like that - I don't ever recall seeing the park in the background for example, I just recognised the layout. It didn't even dawn on me that of course the Class 321 was "off route" so to speak!

Anyway once again its open floor. :)

Established Member
I second Cheltenham.

But seeing as that's gone, I'll say Chippenham in case I'm wrong.