• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Train...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RJ21

I am wondering if it is time to give a bit away to conclude the round. Guesses so far are all BR era MUs, that is what correct, the majority are for an EMU, also correct. Question is, does it collect it's juice from above or below, or both?

RJ21

A London Midland 319 it was, in Platform 10 at Euston on the 30th March.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Aha. Well this one is an oldie but you can still see them and in these colours too.

Attachments

• IMG_1588.JPG
    IMG_1588.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 27

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Is that a 56?

It certainly is Gus. Photo taken at Exeter St David's in 1987 by my stepbrother (I was standing next to him).
Over to you.

Attachments

• IMG_1588.jpg
    IMG_1588.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 19

GusB

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
It was the oval buffers what did it. I'm going to have to throw the floor open. Posting another is going to involve a mission to the loft and the use of a scanner...

A Challenge

Established Member
It certainly is Gus. Photo taken at Exeter St David's in 1987 by my stepbrother (I was standing next to him).
Over to you.
I have done this (taker standing next to me) as I posted as my contribution earlier, then I almost entered into Photo of the Week, before remembering it wasn't mine, even though it was on my camera...

LiftFan

It was the oval buffers what did it. I'm going to have to throw the floor open. Posting another is going to involve a mission to the loft and the use of a scanner...

0mrylMw.png

This shouldn't be too hard

r37

Is it a 442?

... on second thoughts, maybe not. Oh well, might as well try. :lol:

Last edited: