• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Train...

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Great - I'll post something up in about 90 minutes; just been called downstairs to help with something.

I do have something specific in mind to post, so while you're waiting for me to come back online how about a variation on the theme - can anyone guess what I have in mind to post, before I actually post it? :?:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DanNCL

Established Member
Great - I'll post something up in about 90 minutes; just been called downstairs to help with something.

I do have something specific in mind to post, so while you're waiting for me to come back online how about a variation on the theme - can anyone guess what I have in mind to post, before I actually post it? :?:
I'll take a guess with a 387 (I've probably got it wrong, but it's worth a go!)

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Those exposed wheels on the mk5s look pretty odd to me.

Ash Bridge

Established Member
Those exposed wheels on the mk5s look pretty odd to me.

Yes it seems to give the impression that the bodyshell was built for a larger loading gauge even though it's obviously not, rather like those mk2e/f coaches that were rebuilt in New Zealand with smaller gauge bogies?

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
I was referring to it sitting at Olympia for 150 minutes while they sorted out the blunder with the paperwork not allowing it into Wembley yard.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Brilliant. :lol:
I was thinking about doing something similar the other day.
Keep an eye out for it ;)...
What is it anyway? Is it a CRX? (Guess the Honda)

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Its actually a Toyota trueno from 1986
Good call on the crx though
Ah ok. Did Jesse Pinkman have something similar in Breaking Bad?
I do like an old Japanese car I must say.