• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Train...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

py_megapixel

Established Member
I don't know about anyone else but I can't actually see anything in the picture, it just looks like a white square with a little dark section in the corner...

xotGD

Established Member
I don't know about anyone else but I can't actually see anything in the picture, it just looks like a white square with a little dark section in the corner...
I haven't worked out whether it is the outside of a train or the inside.

Anyway, I'll guess Class 158.

Speed43125

The bottom left of the picture to me looks like the top corner of the front of the train, with yellow warning panel and a grey roof. With what I'm assuming to be station flood lights, or caternery in the background. I agree it's very unclear.

Esker-pades

Established Member
The bottom left of the picture to me looks like the top corner of the front of the train, with yellow warning panel and a grey roof. With what I'm assuming to be station flood lights, or caternery in the background. I agree it's very unclear.
This is correct. I can expand the image if people want. The guesses I've quoted below are incorrect.

Class 319?
Class 375?
LNER class 800?