• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess Where quiz 2005-2006 with prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Where 58's still operate in commercial service...
To be honest....

I can't call this a trainpicture. I can do this aswell in PSP8 and you can change alot of things with that lovely program, but I think this is not realy a fair photo for this game. You don't have anything to recognise something. It's all dark, so it could even be a tube tunnel.

I do not realy play this game, but this is something I can't call fair for this game.

Next photo please ;)

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
oh dear simming, thats a warning for you!

Holland on rail - well there is £25 on stake, and the point was not to make it too easy here and there, and if you actually know where it is, its simple to work it out, i thought someone might have know the livery and what the grey stripe in front of it is from!

Still guesses till monday, if none then answer will be revealed and no points added

Derby - bit far off but not as far as OOC ect, but within the same....'name part (letter)' so close there

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
ok with no points awarded for this photo the answer is...

...Doncaster!
the original photo here:

donny.jpg

next photo coming up!

David

Established Member
Bah Humbug. I think Jordy has got it. In case he's wrong though, I'll go for Sheffield

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Yep, I agree, is Leeds. I should have noticed this quiz earlier, I've known virtually all of them :oops: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.