• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess Where quiz 2005-2006 with prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Hi all,

Welcome to the Guess where quiz 2005-2006, with a winning prize of £25!

All you have to do is guess where the location is, which (hopefully) gets harder after time, and the rules and regs:

1. You can only submit ONE guess PER photo.

2. ALL photos are mine, so dont start flaming posts asking if it is mine.

3. NO one can submit a photo to me for the game for obvious reasons (others may know the answer ect).

4. Winner takes ALL, no second, third ect prize.

5. Winner can ONLY collect winnings by either Paypal (alot easier) or Postal Order.
5a. If you are NOT willing to give your address for Postal order and you have no Paypal, then whoever came second AUTOMATICALLY wins the prize.

6. Competition is available to all person(s) UNLESS stated under the appropiate photo.

7. Competition ends 31st JANUARY 2006 and will not end any earlier nor later.

8. ANYONE who submits TWO or more guesses on one photo will not be valid, and if the 2ND OR MORE guess is a correct one, then the point will be added to the last person to guess (even if its wrong), also if your 2nd guess is correct then you will also have one point taken off, if applicable.

9. ANY person(s) who break these rules bar Rule 8 (see rule 9a) will NOT be able to play the game, and if you are barred from the game and carry on guessing, the game will come to a COMPLETE STOP and no prize will be given.
9a. If you DO break rule 8, then you will be given only ONE warning and if you do it again, you will be barred from the game.

10. Another photo will be uploaded once someone as got the answer, may be delayed as i do work and go out!

11. Please just obey the rules, and have fun!

Ok, first picture coming up!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
PIC_0027.jpg

Good luck

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
correct

ONE POINT to Sprinter

that was quick, but i will put another one on tommorow, also a slight error to Rule 6, which will be changed, apologies

Techniquest

Veteran Member
My money goes on Sheffield, platform 8 (or number 6, Sheffield's number of platforms escapes me, but if it is Sheffield, I've arrived on that platform myself)

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
FGWFan - Too slow! well done to Nick,

Scores do far then:

ONE POINT to nick
ONE POINT to Sprinter

ALSO rules are now photos will be uploaded once someone gets the answer, why the change? simply i had put it to every monday cos i thought of the lack of photos, i think i have a few for you lot, so look out for more, one coming up very shortly!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Damn, I know the answer now. Was going to change it before, but then I thought I wouldn't. Of course, I know precisely where it is and which platform (I know the sign by the platform that the SRA had a sponsorship logo on too), but too late!

*Bangs head on wall*

David

Established Member
Crikey! I thought night time pics from my camera were bad :!:

Anyway, I'll hazard aguess at Reading

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
LOL harry potter

thought this would be hard! no its not BTM or SPM, no its not the wessex 31s or fenchurch.

I was going to but the original but it was tooo easy so i wacked psp 8 open and darkened it!

Status
Not open for further replies.