• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR Assessment Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashboswell

Hi all,

Recently passed two phone interviews (one five weeks ago and the other two) and am currently waiting on dates for Assessment Centres. I did receive an email last week regarding the first position, apologising for the delay and they were still waiting confirmation dates, but have heard nothing since. Is this the norm? Anything to worry about?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

FGW_DID

Established Member
Hi all,

Recently passed two phone interviews (one five weeks ago and the other two) and am currently waiting on dates for Assessment Centres. I did receive an email last week regarding the first position, apologising for the delay and they were still waiting confirmation dates, but have heard nothing since. Is this the norm? Anything to worry about?

1) Yes
2) No

I waited 4 months from the time I passed my phone interview to the email inviting me to an assessment centre. Then I had another 6 weeks until the actual assessment date.

ashboswell

Cheers both, don't know why I even worried, just had date through this afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.