• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR Castle HST diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please help me get a rough idea on Castle 2+4 HST workings in Devon & Cornwall on Monday-Fridays plus Saturdays & Sunday’s as I’m looking to possibly get my first ride on one in the next couple of weeks. Many thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

PHILIPE

Veteran Member

mwill80

Dont suppose any of you know if a HST is running the 0800 from Cardiff Central to Penzance this saturday 06-06-20? Have tried looking around for it but cant see anything

tomwills98

Dont suppose any of you know if a HST is running the 0800 from Cardiff Central to Penzance this saturday 06-06-20? Have tried looking around for it but cant see anything

Don't know what it'll be on the 6th, but it was a 158 the last two Saturdays

Is there an update on the Castle 2+4 HST working diagrams anyone can point me too, particularly looking for first week October week commencing Monday 5 Oct from Plymouth.
For these units run to penzance as well.?

irish_rail

Established Member
Cant help with diagrams but they are pretty much hourly between plymouth and penzance with the odd 158 interspersed, but most are HST

Status
Not open for further replies.