• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR Delay Repay from April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallel

Established Member
To be honest, the amount of my trains that run over 15 minutes late will hopefully mean I will save a good sum of money!

Good that the policy has been brought up to date. It’s a joke how after 15 minutes, delay repay is due with SWR but with GWR, the compensation is only for delays of over an hour and the reason is within their control.

I hope they expand their processing team as waiting 3-5 months to hear back from a claim is also not acceptable.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kite159

Veteran Member
To be honest, the amount of my trains that run over 15 minutes late will hopefully mean I will save a good sum of money!

Good that the policy has been brought up to date. It’s a joke how after 15 minutes, delay repay is due with SWR but with GWR, the compensation is only for delays of over an hour and the reason is within their control.

I hope they expand their processing team as waiting 3-5 months to hear back from a claim is also not acceptable.

Hopefully they have increased the number of Capita staff to deal with the (probable) increase of claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.