• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR HSTs - any unreserved coaches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

trainophile

Established Member
To be blunt, I'm struggling to see how someone who has posted over 3,600 times, including questions/comments about what is HST worked, is not aware that GWR don't run HSTs into Paddington any more.

It’s terminology. It’s an inter city service and goes at pretty high speeds. Or have I got that wrong as well? Maybe I live in a parallel universe! Also I don’t get into London very often, but when I do I like to visit Kings Cross and look at the trains ,just for the pleasure of seeing them.

Tbh as a mere female, who very much enjoys rail travel, hence joining this forum, I am more interested in the routes, the tickets and the comfort of trains, and [sacrilege alert] couldn’t really care less about Class numbers, headcodes etc. I am the first to admit I’m no expert on the technical side.

Status
Not open for further replies.