• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR Medical Assessment Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

leomartin125

Hi,

I applied for the Operations Apprenticeship position in Oxford and just wanted to ask how long these usually take to come through? I had my medical assessment consisting of one urine test, that was it, on Friday 15th July. I was told by a member of GWR Medical staff that I would get the results the following week, of which I received nothing. I rang GWR up again on Wednesday 20th July to chase this up, as without my medical results they cannot offer me any employment, and spoke to a member of the team who told me the results were 'delayed' and I would have them by Monday 25th July. Since then I haven't heard anything at all, I have spoken to a friend who had his medical assessment for the same role on Monday 18th July and he had his results last week! This is becoming a joke, so I have phoned them up today just to hear that the person I need to talk to is away on leave. I am very angry about the treatment of a future employee here.

Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.