• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR Paddington drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

theironroad

Established Member
No. Several haven't got many, some haven't got them in some links, but off hand, all depots, both HSS and GWR depots have nights

Edit - I believe that actually, only Plymouth GWR currently doesn't have nights, but that's more than likely to change as the work moves over

Though sounds like the manoeuvre /depot driver grade may replace on depot driving and shunting at nights, guess that would leave late/early trains into/out of depot to stations and night services. Obvs, just my interpretation from these threads and the helpful info you and Irish rail and others provide - thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

tiptoptaff

Established Member
Though sounds like the manoeuvre /depot driver grade may replace on depot driving and shunting at nights, guess that would leave late/early trains into/out of depot to stations and night services. Obvs, just my interpretation from these threads and the helpful info you and Irish rail and others provide - thanks.
Wouldn't be so sure that the Mano grade takes all of the nights. They don't at Reading, that's for sure.

tiptoptaff

Established Member
What's the nights like at Gloucester and worcester?
Worcester I'm not sure, but it's probably like Gloucester.

At Gloucester, they stable units in the yard, do their preps and reform the units for the next morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.