• We're pleased to advise that our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk, which helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase, has had some recent improvements, including PlusBus support. Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR Platform Staff Reading/London

Status
Not open for further replies.

station123

Hi anyone let me know the London Weighting and OT rate for Platform staff ie. Station Assistant, Service Delivery Assistant, Gateline Assistant and their Supervisors at Reading and London stations.

Cheers

:)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Stigy

Established Member
Hi anyone let me know the London Weighting and OT rate for Platform staff ie. Station Assistant, Service Delivery Assistant, Gateline Assistant and their Supervisors at Reading and London stations.

Cheers

:)
I don’t think GWR staff get an allowance on top of their salary for weighting/location. The only TOC I’ve seen advertise this is SWR?

FGW_DID

Established Member
I don’t think GWR staff get an allowance on top of their salary for weighting/location. The only TOC I’ve seen advertise this is SWR?

They do get London Weighting (I’m not sure but I think there is an Inner & Outer London Allowance). My Mrs definitely gets a LW allowance and she’s at Reading. I’m MS grade at Reading TCD but don’t get it. I can’t remember if I got anything when I was Station Staff at Didcot, Oxford definitely doesn’t. Currently at Reading I think it’s around the £1.5K mark.

OT rate is time and a quarter.

station123

Thanks for the info anyone know the annual salary for Gateline Reading . Thanks for any help and info

Status
Not open for further replies.