• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR Temporary Timetables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wirewiper

Please, does anyone know if it is possible to view online the temporary D1 and KD timetables that will apply between 18th February and 8th March, whilst Whiteball Tunnel is closed and Marley Tunnel restricted?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

cambsy

On Moderation
Best option is Real Time Trains or Open Train Times, they will cover all trains over this period in detail, don’t know about temporary timetables, but these just as good as.

Mark Webster

I looked on real time trains for the 18/22/23 feb.
Few through trains Penzance - Paddington.
Most finish Plymouth with a another service Plymouth-Penzance

Last edited by a moderator:

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
Please, does anyone know if it is possible to view online the temporary D1 and KD timetables that will apply between 18th February and 8th March, whilst Whiteball Tunnel is closed and Marley Tunnel restricted?

A Timetable in the form from olden days wouldn't be produced now. Answers to questions that require an answer can be found in the various systems available such as those quoted by other posters

Marlo36

Sorry, I cant help with timetables, but what I know for sure is that the 1C78 11.03 PAD - PYM ( 21/02 ) is being diverted through Yeovil Pen Mill Junction ( PAD - RDG - CLC - HON - EXD - NTA - TOT - IVY - PYM.I am booked on this service and although it states that its HST, I have been told by GWR that its a IET, but that acn change.

jimm

Established Member

FGW/GWR hasn't produced printed or pdf timetables for engineering alterations for some years now - posters at stations and engineering pages on the GWR website just give a broad outline of the service patterns during these periods and refer people on to the journey planners.

This is the link for the various projects in the South West this month and next.

https://www.gwr.com/travel-updates/planned-engineering/swupgrade

Kite159

Veteran Member
I will admit to being surprised at the first train from Paddington to Plymouth via Yeovil on the Saturdays not being until the 09:03 Paddington service.

Marlo36

FGW/GWR hasn't produced printed or pdf timetables for engineering alterations for some years now - posters at stations and engineering pages on the GWR website just give a broad outline of the service patterns during these periods and refer people on to the journey planners.

This is the link for the various projects in the South West this month and next.

https://www.gwr.com/travel-updates/planned-engineering/swupgrade

Happened to get this one from the Network Rail Enquiries though for my forth coming trip in Feb

Attachments

• Screenshot (321).png
    Screenshot (321).png
    160.2 KB · Views: 26

jimm

Established Member
Wirewiper was asking for full timetables, showing all the services that will be running, not printouts of individual trains from NRE

On Moderation
A Timetable in the form from olden days wouldn't be produced now. Answers to questions that require an answer can be found in the various systems available such as those quoted by other posters
Which is absolutely poor. They close the railway for 3 weeks and can't be arsed to provide timetables for passengers. Still, what else would you expect from "Goes Wrong Regularly"?

Status
Not open for further replies.