• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR TM Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilotrobbie

Hi All,

I applied for TM at GWR for PAD early June, I quickly got invited to an AD, I got an email the next day stating. "That I had passed stage 1, and that if shortlisted I would be contacted by email in due course to confirm the details."

This was 24th June, and I've heard nothing as of yet? Is this normal or should I have been contacted yet?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

paulwestwood

Hi All,

I applied for TM at GWR for PAD early June, I quickly got invited to an AD, I got an email the next day stating. "That I had passed stage 1, and that if shortlisted I would be contacted by email in due course to confirm the details."

This was 24th June, and I've heard nothing as of yet? Is this normal or should I have been contacted yet?

This can be quite normal, as I’ve previously mentioned before it will depend on when HR and Guards Managers can all be available at the same time in order to carry out the second assessment. When they have got this planned internally you will no doubt be advised of any upcoming dates.
Sorry can’t be more specific but Guard recruitment is on going throughout the southwest and HR have to be involved through each depots assessment days.

pilotrobbie

I still haven't heard anything, which is pretty strange or is that pretty normal. Last I heard was 24th of June.

TM Hopeful

I would email recruitment in a general progress enquiry sort of way to see what is going on, I initially applied for TM Paddington roughly mid June, did assessment day 1 late July, was invited for AD 2 early August initially which I couldn’t attend and have since been offered another AD2 date for early September which I can thankfully attend.
Defo drop then an email!

pilotrobbie

That's so strange. I had my AD in June 2019, got an email 24th June saying I'd hear back if I was shortlisted for AD2. Heard nothing.

michael74

Same happened to me for Plymouth, passed stage 1 nothing heard since, noted on these forums stage 2 had been done. I emailed HR just got a standard the position is closed or filled email. I know they are a small team doing a lot of work but no less disappointing.

Same happened to me for Plymouth, passed stage 1 nothing heard since, noted on these forums stage 2 had been done. I emailed HR just got a standard the position is closed or filled email. I know they are a small team doing a lot of work but no less disappointing.
I had an email on Monday saying the vacancies for Plymouth have been pulled...

Status
Not open for further replies.