• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR Train Driver Talent Pool 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dabollicks

Received a rather nice email this morning confirming I’d passed stage 2 and the MMI. Just waiting for the DMI date now. Anyone else had the same?

jezzer34

Received a rather nice email this morning confirming I’d passed stage 2 and the MMI. Just waiting for the DMI date now. Anyone else had the same?
yeah awaiting DMI not sure how long it will take only been waiting 5 days :) which depot mate ?

L.R.92

Sat stage 2 today and my brain is now well and truly fried! I’m always over critical of myself, and am now doubting myself over the answers I gave in my MMI. Oh well, the constant email checking can now begin :p
Hi mate, what were the questions they asked you? I have mine this week and worried about what they’re going to ask.... thanks

Sticky Honey

I’m trying my hardest to be patient.
Me too. One guy (albeit a different depot) sat stage 2 same day as me and has DMI booked and I know of one Par applicant who has DMI booked (but he was an early applicant) so wondered if it was the start of the DMI's for Par

Sticky Honey

Me too. One guy (albeit a different depot) sat stage 2 same day as me and has DMI booked and I know of one Par applicant who has DMI booked (but he was an early applicant) so wondered if it was the start of the DMI's for Par
Here's hoping anyway!!

Petefox83

Has anyone waiting for a Par DMI heard anything yet? I know I'm just being impatient....

Status
Not open for further replies.