• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR Trainee Drivers - Gloucester Depot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogDays

Hi everybody,
With the news that some courses seem to be restarting and that others have been given start dates, I was just wondering if anybody on these courses is heading for Gloucester depot?

Failing that, any of you folks that are currently on courses, do you have any insider knowledge on the upcoming driver needs at Gloucester?

Hope you're all well and staying safe

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

tiptoptaff

Established Member
Such is the backlog I'd be very surprised if things started to move again soon I'm afraid. Some of the courses that started pre-covid are looking at a 12month wait for a DI. Can't see them bringing more people in to the business to sit idle for a year when they can bring them in when it's freed up

DogDays

Yeah, that's totally understandable. I only asked as a couple of people have posted that they've been placed on a course starting in February, but I don't know the full circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.