• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWSR Diesel Gala & Parisen Loco's

Status
Not open for further replies.

metrocammel

http://www.metcam.fotopic.net/c824129.html

Some Phots from just after Christmas on the GW(s)R, the Deltic at York & Leeds and trains from my Parisen Holiday (and a Karachi Luggage Mountain!)

Anyway, Im not sorting out my back-log of photographs, and will upload my fotopic agin in the next couple of days, with more treats, such as Ronnies on the Picc- Holyhead, 60's at Warrington & the excellent Coventry Rail Centre meet.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

metrocammel

Cheers Jonathan.
Thankfully, regarding the 86/9 it has since (so I believe) been painted back in yellow (the graffiti painted over with yellow paint)

Ta James

Waiting in some far corner of the country for a 37
metrocammel said:
Thankfully, regarding the 86/9 it has since (so I believe) been painted back in yellow (the graffiti painted over with yellow paint)

Good to hear that. I'm not even a fan of the yellow they should both still be in Intercity or BR Blue(!) but I think the graffiti attack was a total disgrace and it amazes me that people get away with it as they regard it as there hobby or even an 'art', why can't they find better things to do with there lifes...

Status
Not open for further replies.