• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

H&C Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi again,
Does anyone have a copy of the OLD Hammersmith and City line,I've been after it for ages. If so, could you send the routefile(s) and objects to big-rick95(at)lycos(dot)co(dot)uk (Please replace the stuff in brackets with either '@' or '.')
Thanks,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jd

Is anyone making a new one, out of curiosity?

BTW, I think web crawlers might be getting wise to the (at) trick, I tend to add some other character in as well now, just to make it a bit less likely.

The Snap

Established Member
jdan said:

BTW, I think web crawlers might be getting wise to the (at) trick, I tend to add some other character in as well now, just to make it a bit less likely.
Well, if I could get hold of it, I was going to have a go at updating it for BVE2/4. :)
And yes, I think I'll start doing that, thanks for the tip.
Cheers,

Coxster

Established Member
RichardH said:
jdan said:

Well, if I could get hold of it, I was going to have a go at updating it for BVE2/4. :)
And yes, I think I'll start doing that, thanks for the tip.
Cheers,
Mill Hill isn't finished yet :?

Coxster

Established Member
RichardH said:
That's funny. I re-downloaded it and the BVE2 one floats past about Dollis Brook due to the lack of ground texture and the ground texture is totally missing on the BVE4 ones! Also, you have the electric rail on points and don't ramp down, nor do you have any switch blades.

The Snap

Established Member
The ground texture works for me! When did you download it? Try re-downloading them ALL, including the objects (just delete your current files) and then see. The track came like that, when I updated it from Andy's route. I don't intend to do anything about that in the near future, as I don't know ow to.
Lot's of routes are like that anyway, except the new ELL the NL, Maybank etc.

T

Tom

Actually, lots of routes aren't like that.

Make your route stand out! And Damon is right, no ground textures appear! :|

The Snap

Established Member
I think if you re-download it, and re-install it, you'll see the ground textures.
Thanks,

The Snap

Established Member
The route has now been updated, and ground textures are now inplace.
Thanks guys for letting me know, as it works fine on my PC, so I wasn't aware of the problem. :D
See the Mill Hill East page of my site.

Coxster

Established Member
RichardH said:
The route has now been updated, and ground textures are now inplace.
Thanks guys for letting me know, as it works fine on my PC, so I wasn't aware of the problem. :D
See the Mill Hill East page of my site.
That's better. Just the points to go now and the route will be great!

The Snap

Established Member
Finally! :D :D :D Thanks Damom, perhaps we could talk about the points issues and how to rectify them in the future. ;)

Harold

jdan said:

erm, on The London Tube website (BVE 1) someone did start making a hammersmith and city route (forgotten from where to where), but i dunno if that person is still in the progress of making the route. Let me guess is this route going to be the job for Richard? ;)

HBA135

jd

ROFL simming....

Where is the MHE route, when, what, how???? I never even heard about this.... :?

The Snap

Established Member
HBA135 said:
jdan said:

erm, on The London Tube website (BVE 1) someone did start making a hammersmith and city route (forgotten from where to where), but i dunno if that person is still in the progress of making the route. Let me guess is this route going to be the job for Richard? ;)

HBA135

No, not yet anyway! ;) I'm taking up the Northern Hieights route from David, as he is too busy with work and collage. :D

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
IIRC the H&C was abandoned then someone took it over to complete it, never heard anything since. If you want to make the H&C, just start from scratch

Tom B

Established Member
H&C was originally by Robert Hull, but it was halted after he took up work in London with LUL. This would be about 2002/3?

Status
Not open for further replies.