• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hamburg Hbf - Stralsund Hbf

Status
Not open for further replies.

reb0118

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Would a Mecklenburg - Vorpommern Laender Ticket cover this journey? We will be travelling on RE services only and travelling after 09:00. The Deutsche Bahn website seems to confirm this.

I'll be using a FIP coupon for DB so just my Mum needs a ticket however a two person Laender Ticket is only 3.00€ more. What would I get for my 3.00€ over & above a FIP coupon (if anything)?

TIA,

reb0118.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gordonthemoron

Established Member
The condıtıons on the DB websıte suggest that the Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Tıcket ıs valıd from Hamburg-Stralsund, however www.bahn.de ıs only gıvıng the Quer-durchs-land tıcket whıch ıs about twıce the prıce. I suspect the websıte ıs at fault as ıt sometımes has problems wıth specıal offer tıckets. Buy from tıcket machıne ın statıon. You'll get nothıng specıal over a FIP coupon

reb0118

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Thanks for reply. I Suppose I could combine a singe fare to the first stop over the Laender border from Hamburg with a Laender ticket for Meck - VP?

Schwanheide I think?

Edit: just looked at a DB PDF file with the terms & conditions for the Laender Ticket it seems it is valid for Hamburg & Luebeck also. Some neighbouring parts of Brandenburg & Poland too. Busses/streetcars in Stettin aswell as the public transport system in Hamburg city. All for only 21€ - seems too good to be true.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.