• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Established Member
Happy new year everyone, hopefully I've got the 1st post of the year again!

Heres to 2009 - have fun and play safe!

Edit: Second post:(

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Have a Happy Thrashtastic New Year everyone! Let 2009 be full of thrash and enjoyment on the rails at every opportunity!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Nah, canna do that, we ain't had the mileage compo yet! We'd have to all draw since I doubt anyone's out on the bash at the moment!

westcoaster

Established Member
Nah, canna do that, we ain't had the mileage compo yet! We'd have to all draw since I doubt anyone's out on the bash at the moment!

already got some in, first unit scratched (big pink stipey) im going to see how long it takes to do all 319's:o, happy new year bear a thought for those of us working last night/ this morning.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Since we're talking about it, if one should be using the train to get to/from an interview, can that count? It's not exactly leisure but it's not work either. Seems a bit no-man's land to me...:|

Status
Not open for further replies.