• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Harpenden to Heathrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith300

Looking on NFM it says there is a ticket from Harpenden to Heathrow that goes via bus from Hatford? Does anyone know anything about this?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

benk1342

Are you referring to the Harpenden - Heathrow fares routed RAILAIR STALBANS? This allows you to take the train from Harpenden to St Albans and then catch the Green Lines 724 bus from St Albans to Heathrow, all on one ticket.

If you were departing from a station on FCC's Great Northern Route you could do the same thing changing at Hatfield (route RAILAIR HATFIELD).

There is a bit of information about these tickets in this thread:
http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24329#4

But I have never seen this service advertised publicly anywhere so I don't know if these tickets are actually sold in real life.

philjo

Established Member
I first thought OP meant Hatfield or Hertford but I think it could be Watford (the bus goes through all 3).

Status
Not open for further replies.